Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Found My Best Buddy In My Cabin Cuddler

I am the kind of person who is not crazy about camping. It’s because I had a bad experience with camping before when I joined my sister-in-law’s family in one of their camping trips to Virginia. It was summer and weather was fine for me at day but was a nightmare for me at night. It was so cold I felt like I was freezing to death. I lived all my life in a hot weather in the Philippines so feeling cold even on summertime here in the US is not surprising. In fact, husband and I always argue on the air-conditioning at home because he would always crank it up and few minutes later, I would turn the temperature down.
While watching my favorite TV show one day, my eyes lit up when I saw Cabin Cuddler advertised and I guess I found the perfect “buddy” that could keep me warm anywhere I go even when I just curl up at home while watching TV. The Cabin Cuddler is a very light 6 in 1 travel blanket and pillow. It is very handy to carry around in your travels because this reversible tote bag hangs easily on a standard luggage. It has an inflatable pillow that blows up easily; has foot pocket and shoulder wrap that will really keep you warm. With my Cabin Cuddler, I’m sure camping would be a lot fun for me now. In fact, my husband and I are going on a camping at the end of this month and I am looking forward to this. With my Cabin Cuddler, I can confidently say, I am so ready to travel this summer. Check it out and I’m sure you will love this pretty travel blanket and pillow as much as I do!



0 comments: