Thursday, October 14, 2010

An Adventurous Day at the Zoo

Contributed by Johnny Graves

A group of friends and I planned a weekend trip to the zoo. It was suppose to be a fun change of pace for our weekly play dates. I was especially interested in seeing the big cat exhibits and the primates. Watching the big lions and tigers is always a treat for me and the family. I remembered to bring my camera so the kids and I could make a picture book later. Needless to say we had a great time especially watching each of the children make faces at the apes and lions. It was extremely comical having ducks walk directly up to us looking for food. Everything went smoothly up until I began to panic about locking my front door. I calmed down when I remembered setting my home security alarm from www.SecurityChoice.com/ on my way out. Being a mom can be pretty hectic sometimes. When I looked at how much fun my children were having on their swan ride I know that it is all worth it. My friends and I took so many pictures of the kids reactions to the animals and we even made a wish at the water fountain. We all promised to come again soon but after all of the walking around my legs will need to recuperate before I can say when.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!