Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting ready for bad weather

Guest post written by Sharon Grisham

We get a lot of snow where we live and no matter how much we try to prepare for it I never seem to have enough milk in the fridge or bread in the cabinets. But we're trying to get a little more prepared for the weather this year.

Last year the weather was pretty awful as usual and it left our old roof looking worse than ever. We almost had to replace it right then and there because of a bunch of snow that had fallen on the roof. But we were told that we could put it off.

So me and my husband thought that we shouldn't put it off any longer and we got a new SEARS roof install done. I feel a lot better abotu facing the cold winter that we're sure to have this year and it also looks a whole lot better too.

Now I just have to buy us some new snow boots because ours are have taken a beating over the years and make sure the house is well insulated.

0 comments: