Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Season Premier of House Intriguing

Post contributed by Heath Key

Well, this fall's new season of House, M.D. Has finally started up again. Handsome hubby and I curled up on the couch in the den to watch the premier on our satellite TV from www.tvbydirect.com/business-commercial-satellite-tv-deals/. It seems this season, House and Cuddy are in romantically involved, Thirteen is mysteriously missing, and Wilson is playing the usual doubting Thomas.

I popped us a huge bowl of popcorn and we sat there munching. In one scene, to prove to Wilson that they really are dating, Cuddy grabs House in an inappropriate manner. Poor hubby, he laughed so hard he nearly choked on an errant kernel! I had to run to fetch him a glass of water and missed some dialog, but we just skipped backwards so I could catch up.

Anyway, it seems like this season of House is going to be just as sharp and bizarre as all the ones previous. Who knows where the writers will go with this? In any case, I'm definitely along for the ride. I'm predicting that Cuddy and House's relationship will sour with spectacular consequences, but I have no idea what is going on with Thirteen. I don't think they plan to write her out, as the actress' name was added to the opening credits just this season as a permanent fixture. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

0 comments: