Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Talladega Nights

I appreciate the guest post, Graig Brooks

One of my favorite things come Fall are heading out to Talladega, Alabama and checking out Nascar's Amp Energy 500 at the majestic Talladega Superspeedway. One of the critical races in the Nextel Cup, its also known as the biggest and fastest track on the Nextel circuit. I usually sit in the Turm 2 or Turn 3 grandstand. Before we head out, I make sure to set my home security alarm I found online at Home-alarm-systems.com/ and head off to Talladega with my old college buddies. We usually stop by the local foodmart to grab some drinks and grub for the hour long drive. Once we get there we like to mingle with the other fans and talk about cars. Talking about cars never gets old for me. Sometimes I can go on for hours about a part or parts. I also love the smell of gas fumes and exhaust that cover the speedway as it reminds me of working on cars and grease at my dad's old auto shop. I'm a big fan of watching the Nascar superstars do their thing as they race for points on the motor speedway. Some of my favorite racers are Jamie McMurray, Kurt Busch andhttp://www.blogtoplist.com/rss/jimmie-johnson.html. I'm always excited when I spot their cars speeding past me and feel the g's crashing on my face. I'm anxious for this years event on October 31st!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.