Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I did some cleaning alright!

Since i wasn't getting any opps from PPP, i figured i better not sit here and sulk and instead do some cleaning up around here, something that makes my day productive, right? Sounds so noble huh! But i really did some cleaning and proud of it! I was just inspired by this cleaning poem i found at my favorite yahoo group and here it is:

A CLEANING POEM
I asked the Lord to tell me why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering' , and I had to answer "yes"
He told me to get off my butt and tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up…the smudges off my mouse.
I wiped and shined the topside. That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...I didn't mean to 'click.'
But click, I did, and oops I found a real absorbing site
That I got SO way into.....I was into it all night.
Nothing's changed except my mouse; it's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...While I sit here on my hiney.

2 comments:

RedLan said...

galing ng poem ha. thanks for sharing it!

Tess said...

you are welcome Red! TY for coming over.