Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tag from lovely Ruth!

Sexy mom-to-be lovely Ruth tagged me for this and I wanna thank her for remembering me even if I don't visit her often. Thanks very much!

1. What is your boyfriend/girlfriend's name? Dami ako boyfriends, hehe! I am already married, hello!
2. What is the color of the underwear you are wearing now? Hang on, im gonna check it, ah ok, right now it's printed black 'cuz I don't wear no panty, lol! Kidding aside, it's black with no print.
3. What are you listening to right now? My husband's snoring, he fell asleep from a hard day at work.
4. What are the last 4 digits number in your cellphone? 7460
5. What was the last thing you ate?Dirty ham sandwich tha tmy husband prepared for my baon today, lol!
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? RED
7. How is the weather right now? Rainy here and little chilly
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Husband yesterday
9. The first thing you notice about opposite/preferred sex? Eyes!
10. Favorite type of food(s) - Chinese and Filipino Anybody interested, please feel free to grab this tag and have fun doing it! Thanks a lot!

7 comments:

RedLan said...

haha. natawa ako palagi sa mga sagot mo mrs. t. no kidding aside.

midnight cinderella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
midnight cinderella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
midnight cinderella said...

Thanks for dropping by my site. :) Godbless! http://midnightcinderella.blogspot.com

Pepe said...

Iba yatang mga aswang ang sinasabi nyo Mrs.T he-he....! Pareho pala tayo, ako dito sa OZ walking distance lang din ang centenial cemetery from apartment ko....! =D

Tess said...

Red: buti napatawa ka jan! TY for coming over!
midnight cinderella: TY for stopping by too, i hope this wont be the last! TC!
Pepe: maraming klaseng aswang, ako nga aswang din e, lol! TY Pepe and belated hapi beerday!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant web site, I had not come across www.tessjokebox.us previously during my searches!
Carry on the excellent work!