Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I finally got my own domain....

After searching on the net, i finally found the site where to get my own domain from. I got it from 1& 1 for a $2.99 price for the first year, i guess it is a promo price so i took advantage of it! The regular price is $5.99 per year and this is still very affordable, isn't it? With the $2.99, i can have 5 sub-domains and free hosting but i might just have it hosted here at blogspot as i'm not sure how the editing goes there, at least here i already got some basic knowlege on how to go about it! Now starts my search for a 3-column template which i couldn't find here. I need to search harder.

3 comments:

RedLan said...

great promo yun ha. take ur time!

Tess said...

oo nga kaya i took advantage of it, kahit i abandon ko later pag di ko kaya i maintain, di masyadong masakit sa bulsa. TY!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.