Thursday, October 11, 2007

I lost my template, wahhhhhhhh!

I found a nice template from finalsense and started working on it. I added some widgets and did some tweaking but when i checked it again, everything is gone! I got no choice but to go back to one of the templates here at blogger but all of these are only with two columns. I want 3 columns so i could maximize the space. I guess i just have to leave it this way until i find a way how to do it and i would just add more widgets when everything in my template works fine. Still, nobody knows about the existence of this blog yet, there is nothing here worth reading anyway and i am not ready to share this with my friends yet ..... not just yet!

2 comments:

RedLan said...

oh my. nakakawendang yun na u almost done it at mawala.

ito ako nagbabasa na. hehehe. thanks for sharing this and for adding me in ur linklist.

Tess said...

ay talaga Red kaya medyo nawalan ako ng gana na maghanap ng iba. Ikaw pa mawawala sa list ko, lol! TY!